Photo by Pixabay.com
#1 FREE Oil and Gas Software for Energy Companies
EnHelix oil and gas software is the world's leading enterprise business software and artificial intelligence platform for energy companies. EnHelix provides exceptional business agility to upstream, midstream, downstream, commodity trading to oil and gas companies by having a single global enterprise platform, both on-premises, and hybrid cloud approach. By leveraging the EnHelix oil and gas software platform, companies can re-imagine their digital transformation by reducing silo legacy systems, data redundancies, and custom integration codes to create business agility. With a single source of data across functional departments, affiliates, JVs and partnerships, the EnHelix software is able to connect and optimize energy value chains with intelligent automation and predictive analytics using built-in big data, artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies.
EnHelix oil and gas software development plays an important role in engrossing the requirement of technological solutions especially in artificial intelligence and blockchain. In this modern world, there is a requirement of technological solutions. And to meet this constant requirement or demand of technology artificial intelligence software solutions acts as an important aspect. Almost in all the industries include oil and gas, shipping and logistics, manufacturing, steel, insurance and banking, retail, and many others, there is a must requirement of software solutions to manage their entire business process more efficiently to get to favorable result. EnHelix oil and gas software is the ideal choice for this oil and gas transformation.
Photo by Pixabay.com
Everybody could be found
Technology is constantly developing. Currently, you can use the application to find a person by photo. Sometimes it happens that you have only a photo of a person and you do not know anything else about him. Let's imagine that you need to identify him to check whether he was really an eyewitness of the events or worked in a certain place. Searching for people on the Internet will allow you to find a person if you know a little about him. What if you have only a picture?
In this case, the services of photo recognition and people search will come to the rescue. In some cases, the service will directly answer your question, indicating the name and surname of the person in the photo. But you can also use such an application for entertainment purposes. You can easily answer the question "What celebrity do I look like" and find out that you can be a double of Christina Aguilera or Beyonce.
10 Interesting Facts About Computers
Computers have become an integral part of our everyday life. We use them every day to be aware of what happening in the world, to make some complicated calculations, to search for information of simply to figure out where is Xur from the Destiny. But how much do we know about these smart machines? Here are some facts that can blow your mind, so get ready for the blast!
1. Do you know that the first computer was so huge, that its weight about 27 tons and its size was around 1800 square feet? If you do not, Google the ENIAC and find out more.
2. Computers are the biggest wallet of the world. Around 90% of world's money exist on computers and only 10% is physical money.
3. If you would like to type the longest word using the letters on the one row of your computer keyboard, this word would be TYPEWRITER.
4. The first computer mouse was invented in 1964 by Doug Engelbart. The most interesting fact about the first mouse is that it was made of wood.
5. We want our computer to be safe and install various antiviruses. But did you know that every month the computer world sees more than 5000 new viruses? Bwa-ha-ha!
6. The most powerful computers in the world are our brains. If there was an analog to the human brain, presented by the machine, it would be able to do 38 thousand trillion operations per second! If it is not enough, add 3580 terabytes of memory.
7. Did you know that people who write viruses, in the most cases work for organized crime syndicates? No jokes.
8. This fact is quite inspiring. Such world known companies as HP, Microsoft, and Apple, started their business in a garage.
9. If you need to figure out why your eyes get tired after using a computer, here is the explanation. Normally, a person blinks about 20 times per minute. But if you are sitting in front of a blue screen, the number of blinks decreases to 7 per minute.
10. The last fun fact is that Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft Corporation, lives in a house that was created with the help of Macintosh computer.
Tips for Watching Movies or TV on your Smartphone
If you want to watch some of your favorite movies on your smartphone, without being confined to your living room where you have your big-screen TV, here are some tips that might be helpful.
1. Watch On Your Network
You can simply use mobile streaming video at home, and if you have a wireless router connected with your internet provider, your smartphone will be able to show you movies and television shows without incurring the high costs of roaming data.
2. Optimal Viewing
If you want to watch your movies on a bigger screen, you can set your phone to landscape. Here is also an ability to click out context programs that make your screen look smaller. Today, some phones are operated by sensors to set landscape viewing, so just find out how yours works and get the access to the online video when you need.
3. Use Headphones
If you do not want to annoy other people and to get the best quality of sound effects, use headphones. Usually, headphones are easy to plug into most of the modern smartphones with the 1/8-inch jack.
4. Use Apps
There is always an ability to pimp your phone with some apps. For example, you can use a Showbox app that will provide you the access to a huge media library. The best thing about this app is the absence of annoying ads. If you want to try this amazing app, you simply need to install it from the official website. Note, that there is no ability to download it from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store yet. Still, in the nearest future, you will be able to find it on the Play Store.
5. Mobile TV Streaming
You can consider the ability to turn your mobile into home entertainment theater with the streaming TV. Just get the dedicated any room package that includes mobile streaming television and enjoy the easy-to-use TV of the high quality.
Semiconductors Startups in the Silicon Valley
Quite a plenty of engineers have thought even once about joining an existing semiconductors startup or maybe creating their own one. This is an extremely fast developing and profitable business field to work. But it is really easy to get lost with all those new names appearing every day. Especially, when you are that kind of person who becomes fully absorbed by the things he is working on. Thanks to the scnpp who has provided a list of the most successful semiconductors startups in the Silicon Valley to keep all the bright minds up-to-date with the most modern trends of the field.
Find them here listed in the alphabetical order.
- Adesto Technologies Corp. (Sunnyvale, California)
- Ambiq Micro Inc. (Westlake Hills, Texas)
- Ausdia Inc. (Sunnyvale, California)
- Calxeda Inc. (Austin, Texas)
- Cyclos Semiconductor Inc. (Berkeley, California)
- EnVerv Inc. (San Jose, California)
- GainSpan Inc. (San Jose, California)
- InVisage Technologies Inc. (Menlo Park, California)
- Javelin Semiconductor Inc. (Austin, Texas)
- mCube Inc. (San Jose, California)
- Memoir Systems Inc. (Santa Clara, California)
- MicroGen Systems Inc. (Ithaca, New York)
- Nitero Inc. (Austin, Texas)
- Pixel Qi Corp. (San Bruno, California)
- Quantance Inc. (San Mateo, California)
- Quantenna Communications Inc. (Fremont, California)
- RFaxis Inc. (Irvine, California)
- Rocketick Inc. (San Jose, California)
- Samplify Systems Inc. (Santa Clara, California)
- Seeo Inc. (Hayward, California)
- Spin Transfer Technologies Inc. (Boston)
- Stion Corp. (San Jose, California)
- SuVolta Inc. (Los Gatos, California)
- Transphorm Inc. (Goleta, California)
- Vayavya Labs Pvt. Ltd. (Belgaum, India)
What to do now? Pick one, google it, visit the website and search for a vacancy. These 25 are 100-successful and one can kill for the possibility to work there. Although, if you are skillful and confident enough it would not be a problem for you to join your dream-team. Prepare your cv properly and get ready for a career adventure of your life. Ready? Set? Go!
The Best Media Streaming Devices
From day to day, technologies become smarter and smarter. Our Tv is not the exception. In one hand, it gives us the access to the latest high-quality shows. In another hand, it leaves the owners of older models behind. Still, there is an ability to make your old TV smarter. Such streaming media players as Amazon, Apple, Google and Roku will make it possible right after you plug them.
The Apple Company introduces us to a fourth-generation speedy hardware. It supports Siri and is equipped with touch and voice control. One of the best things about it is the ability to use Apple library packed with a vast catalog of different movies and the most popular TV shows.
The latest Roku Premiere model is a combination of a good price and the ability to use 4K connect. A snappy quad-core processor makes it possible to stream UHD videos. Furthermore, it allows Wi-Fi connection and gives the access to the main streaming services.
When it comes to Amazon Fire TV, we are dealing with the very powerful internals and expandable memory. Furthermore, it is equipped with 4K support and the ability to connect to the best streaming providers. It has its own library where you can find the list of famous and world know movies and TV shows. Amazon is one of the best alternatives to Apple that allows you to run Android apps and games.
4. TiVo BOLT
The best thing about this device is its ability to record up to four shows at the same time. There is also a 4K connect allowing you to get the best from the latest TV updates.
5. NVIDIA SHIELD TV
This device supports 4K connection and allows you to enjoy the best streaming services such as Netflix. Furthermore, it is a powerful gaming console that has a 500GB of storage along with the Android exclusive gaming titles. So if you are interested both in high-quality streaming and gaming, it will probably satisfy your requirements.
Close * Indicates primary type Manufacturer: A company that makes stock products, which may be sold directly to customers and/or through distributors. Custom Manufacturer: A company that makes custom components or finished products according to a customer s specifications. Finishing Service: A company that performs a custom process to a component or product manufactured elsewhere. Examples include polishing, anodizing and plating. Service: A company…
data recovery service
R.Q. Investigations | Queens NYC | Private Investigator Queens
At McIntoshUSA we re focused on helping you to get to know the McIntosh.
Autotarvikkeita verkosta 30% edullisempaan http://iparts.fi/ Suomi varaosat
Cesspool Pumping, Drain Cleaning: Long Island's Favorite Cesspool Company Visit Website
New technology of making designs and decorations by using the laser cutters and engravers.