- February, Penang Hub in operation.
- February, Grand opening of new Changi North Rise facility.
- August, Ground Breaking of Penang (Malaysia) facility.
- Announcement on the Change of Name of the Company to UMS Holdings Ltd.
- Entered into an exclusive contract with a major oil & gas company.
- UMS obtained AS9100:2004 certification.
- Ground Breaking of a new 80, 000 square foot facility in Changi North Rise, Singapore
- Announcement of a US$20 million investment into new business segments including aerospace and oil and gas.
- Incorporation of subsidiary company in the state of California-ASL International Trading, Inc.
- Norelco Centreline Holdings Limited renamed Norelco UMS Holdings Ltd upon merger with UMS Semiconductor Pte Ltd.
- Upgraded to listing on SGX mainboard.
- IPO of Norelco Centreline on SGX SESDAQ listing.
- Incorporation of Norelco Centreline Holdings Limited.
- Uraco Manufacturing (Pte) Ltd renamed UMS Semiconductor Pte Ltd.
- Incorporation of Uraco Manufacturing (Pte) Ltd in Singapore, joint venture between Andy Luong and URACO Holdings Limited
Asia Market Stabilizing for Semiconductor Company Diodes
Global Semiconductor Dielectric Etching Equipment Market ...
Semiconductor Sector Analysis Downgrade Stock Market ...