Wafer fab, assembly, and test operations with over 20, 000 square feet of clean room space, located on a 4.2 acre site with over 260, 000 square feet of building space.
- Fab: 6-inch
- Wafer Production: Interline Transfer, Full-Frame, and Linear CCD Image Sensors
- Assembly and Test: CCD and CMOS Image Sensors
- Acquired: Truesense Imaging, Inc. in April 2014
- - ISO 9001:2008
- Established: The Rochester Design Center’s roots go back to the early 1970’s, shortly after the CCD was invented, and was part of Eastman Kodak’s Physics Labs. In 2011, the Image Sensor Solutions business was spun off and became Truesense Imaging, Inc. ON Semiconductor obtained the design center through the acquisition of Truesense Imaging, Inc. in April, 2014.
- Focus End Markets: Medical, Industrial, Machine Vision, Surveillance, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Scientific Imaging
- Product Focus:CCD and CMOS Image Sensors
Download Optical Properties of Crystalline and Amorphous ...
Fundamentals of Semiconductors: Physics and Materials ...