- Germany, Langen, November 12, 2015 All-in-one WisReed module can have user software installed. Module incorporates the FUJITSU Intelligent Society Solution WisReed smart network technology from Fujitsu Limited, along with space to store user software so that it can be adapted to a wide range of purposes. Customers can embed the module in their devices to implement IoT smart networks.
- Germany, Langen, September 17, 2015 Fujitsu Semiconductor Ltd. and Tera Probe, Inc. today announced that Fujitsu Semiconductor's subsidiary Aizu Fujitsu Semiconductor Ltd. and Tera Probe have officially signed a contract to establish a joint venture for the wafer test business, Aizu Fujitsu Semiconductor Probe Ltd. (provisional title).
- Germany, Langen, July 08, 2015 Offering an ideal solution for power critical miniature applications in sensor and wearable markets
- Germany, Langen & Munich, Germany, February 16, 2015 Fujitsu Semiconductor and Rohde & Schwarz extend long-standing cooperation by signing a contract for a new 28nm System on Chip for Rohde & Schwarz test and measurement instruments.
- Germany, Langen, Germany, February 05, 2015 ujitsu Semiconductor group's CMOS-compatible, 150mm wafer fab in Aizu-Wakamatsu, Fukushima, Japan, has started mass production of Gallium Nitride (GaN) power devices for switching applications.
- Germany, Langen, Germany, December 08, 2014 Fujitsu Semiconductor Europe (FSEU) has announced the release of MB85RDP16LX, an ultra-low-power FRAM device with an integrated binary counter function. The new device incorporates multiple optimisations to slash energy consumption to less than 10% of that required by standard FRAM solutions.
- Germany, Langen, Germany, December 01, 2014 Fujitsu semiconductor Limited today announced that following new companies started operations: "Mie Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited", which mainly consists of the 300mm wafer manufacturing facilities in Mie, "Aizu Fujitsu Semiconductor Wafer Solution Limited", from 150mm wafer fab in Aizu-Wakamatsu, "Aizu Fujitsu Semiconductor Manufacturing Limited", from 200mm wafer fab also in Aizu-Wakamatsu, and "Aizu Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited", which will be controlling the operations of both the 150mm and 200mm companies in Aizu-Wakamatsu.
- Germany, Langen, Germany, August 29, 2014 United Microelectronics Corporation (NYSE: UMC; TWSE: 2303) ("UMC") and Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited ("Fujitsu Semiconductor") today announced an agreement for UMC to become a minority shareholder of a newly formed subsidiary of Fujitsu Semiconductor that will include its 300mm wafer manufacturing facility located in Kuwana, Mie, Japan ("the Company"). UMC's advanced 40nm technology will be also licensed to Fujitsu Semiconductor.
- Germany, Langen, Germany, April 09, 2014 Employees of Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited have received "Prize for Science and Technology (Development Category)" of "Commendation for Science and Technology by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology", on their work for the "Development of the Volume Production Technology for High Density Ferroelectric Random Access Memory"
- Germany, Langen, Germany, February 17, 2014 Employees of Fujitsu Semiconductor limited have received the 60th "Okochi Memorial Technology Prize" for their work on "Development of the Volume Production Technology for High Density Ferroelectric Random Access Memory". The award ceremony will...
Fujitsu renames Semiconductor subsidiaries | Brendan Mc ...
Fujitsu Semiconductor Virtual Instrument Cluster CGI-Studio
Fujitsu Semiconductor Europe GmbH