Hitachi Power Semiconductors
Hitachi Power Semiconductors are recognized globally for quality and reliability. The broad product lineup includes:
- IGBT Modules – for high power traction inverters (locomotive, off-highway vehicle, etc.), alternative energy systems (photovoltaic inverters, wind turbine converters, etc.)
- Power and High Voltage Diodes – for automotive applications, such as alternators, engine and transmission controls, audio/video (infotainment) systems, navigation, advanced Supplemental Restraint Systems (SRS), etc.
- High-Voltage Monolithic ICs – single-chip and chip-set solutions for brushless DC (BLDC), synchronous permanent magnet and induction motor drives; motor control gate drivers for IGBT or MOSFET drive output devices; and sine-wave BLDC motor control/drive chip sets
Hitachi Solutions for Ultrasound Applications
Hitachi (Micro Device Division) is a world leader in the development and manufacture of high-performance, high reliability and low-loss semiconductor products. Hitachi Micro Device ICs are highly integrated, helping to reduce overall system cost. They find application in medical ultrasound Imaging, non-destructive testing equipment, and for any applications benefitting from low-power consumption.
- Medical Ultrasound Imaging IC Solutions – Hitachi integrated high-voltage transmitters include octal and quad pulsers which feature low-voltage input logic interface, level translators, MOSFET gate drive buffers, and high-voltage high-current P-channel and N-channel MOSFETs. Active transmit/receive switches, active ground clamps, floating voltage regulators, output blocking high-voltage diodes, noise-cut low-voltage diodes, active output termination, power-on reset function, and thermal protection are incorporated depending on the product. This high density facilitates downsizing and cost reduction
- High Voltage Analog Front End (AFE) Switch Solutions – intended for the replacement of mechanical relays used with ultrasound probes with multiple transducers, these 16-channel devices reduce cost, improve performance and increase reliability
- High Voltage Linear Amplifiers – intended for high-end ultrasound equipment. The unique Hitachi design Class A-B HV ultrasound amplifier helps lower system cost and size by eliminating the need for external transformers and power resistors. Contact Hitachi America for more information.
For More Information
Hitachi America, Ltd.